Windows 10 Game Recording Software bad audio

meph114

I tried 4 game recording software programs and they all do this.I tried fraps,obs,bandicam and geforce experience.For some reason when i turn those recorded videos on they sound like the audio was coming from a microphone .Hurts my ears.
I recorded a game in the past on the same pc and those recordings ended up well.Here is an example Recording Audio example from 2016 - same pc - .This video was recorded with bandicam.
Pls help,im only recording those games for memories and i dont want to have memories with low quality audio.

I tried 4 game recording software programs and they all do this.I tried fraps,obs,bandicam and geforce experience.For some reason when i turn those recorded videos on they sound like the audio was coming from a microphone .Hurts my ears.
I recorded a game in the past on the same pc and those recordings ended up well.Here is an example Recording Audio example from 2016 - same pc - .This video was recorded with bandicam.
Pls help,im only recording those games for memories and i dont want to have memories with low quality audio.
Thank you so much for sharing.

I tried 4 game recording software programs and they all do this.I tried fraps,obs,bandicam and geforce experience.For some reason when i turn those recorded videos on they sound like the audio was coming from a microphone
.Hurts my ears.
I recorded a game in the past on the same pc and those recordings ended up well.Here is an example Recording Audio example from 2016 - same pc - .
This video was recorded with bandicam.

Quite often I use my laptop to play games because it helps me psychologically. At pokiesman.com/ainsworth/ I recently read a review of the Ainsworth Pokies I tried to play. Ainsworth has a wide selection of online games. Free so far Ainsworth is well made and professionally designed
It's very helpful for me.

Back
Top Bottom