[Germany] 'Pee on Adolf Hitler' urinal is big draw at German toilet museum

cybercore

German Michael Berger has opened a museum featuring all toilet-related accessories, from loo seats to bog roll holders, where one of the many stand-out lavatory accessories is a urinal with Adolf Hitler's face inside it.

article-1302190098855-0B84D96000000578-860242_466x567.jpg

You might think he's a bit potty, or pulling your chain, but no - Mr Berger has opened a museum dedicated to the toilet.

The 69-year-old's pan-tastic collection includes a collection of toilet roll holders, ranging from a paint roller to Mona Lisa.

There are also various loo seats, some with German writing on them, others with dangly bits hanging off the ring, and funky toilet brushes with facial expressions and decorations on them.

The set of oddities also includes a urinal with Adolf Hitler's face in the basin. It was designed after World War II out of disapproval and protest of the Nazi regime and a Virgin Mary toilet brush holder.

Mr Berger must've been feeling flush when he opened the Harlekin Toilet Museum of Modern A*** in Wiesbaden this week.

He explained: 'This is my present to humanity. I am mad, but I love loos.'

Other artefacts at the museum range from miniature toilet statues and toilet roll holders in the shape of a dog, a brick and a hat.

More 'Pee on Adolf Hitler' urinal is big draw at German toilet museum

Back
Top Bottom