Getting BSOD when playing Battlefield 2042 on wondows 11 beta

gnarTriip

So it doesnt happen everytime i play but sometimes at a randpm time ill get a BSOD and it will say "Insider has encountered a problem" then it will go to 100% and restart my computer. I havent jad any other problems with my beta build so its definitely a problem with just battlefield 2042. I posted in battlefield forum and they told me to post here so here i am. Would just like the dev team to know! Thanks

BSODs are almost always driver related and a small part hardware. Applications that strictly run in user mode typically can not trigger a BSOD unless there is kernel mode code (ie a driver)

Ahh so its most likely a problem with my graphics driver. Seems like theres a new one every update. Thanks!

Most likely. Since driver code is running in kernel mode, if something is not done correctly a BSOD occurs to protect the system.

It sounds like you're experiencing a technical issue with Battlefield 2042 that is causing your computer to crash with a blue screen of death (BSOD) and an error message related to "Insider."
  1. Check your system requirements: Ensure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for playing Battlefield 2042. Make sure your hardware components, such as your CPU and GPU, are capable of running the game smoothly.
  2. Update your graphics drivers: Make sure you have the latest graphics drivers installed for your GPU. Visit the manufacturer's website to download and install the latest drivers.
  3. Verify game files: Use the game's built-in feature to verify the integrity of your game files to ensure they are not corrupt or missing.
  4. Disable overclocking: If you have overclocked your hardware, try disabling it to see if that resolves the issue.
  5. Reduce graphics settings: Try lowering the graphics settings in the game to reduce the strain on your computer's hardware and see if that prevents the crashes.
  6. Check for updates: Make sure you have the latest version of Battlefield 2042 installed and check for any available updates or patches.
If none of these solutions work, you may want to contact the game's developer or support team for further assistance. They may be able to provide you with additional troubleshooting steps or identify any known issues related to the "Insider" error message.

Back
Top Bottom