Glary Utilities forum ?

acme

Honorable Member
Hi,
Has anybody tried to open Glary's forum? No activity in weeks. Just wondering if it's still working :confused:

Thanks

:)

Welcome to this forum. It appears to have been overtaken by spam bots if you check some of their sub forums. Other than that I have no idea.

A couple of weeks ago, Giveaway of the Day was giving the Pro version of Glary Utilities, and I installed it on every Windows install that I have (12). But I don't use that "one click" maintenance option, I use only what I need of the program, like repairing broken shortcuts, and finding/deleting empty unused, unneeded files & folders from previously installed software. Those tools are good.

I'm really not that crazy about these "all in one" utilities, but since it was free, I took it. One must use these types of software very carefully, not just blindly click to clean everything. If one's PC is running OK, don't break it. The same with a car, don't fix what isn't broken. I've seen this very program toast installs, especially the "registry defrag tool". And some users have reported having BSOD's after running it.

A long time ago, I checked their forum out, but after looking some of the posts over, I decided not to join. Many of these users were very PC illiterate, I felt that I could be of no help. I guess because I don't depend totally upon programs to maintain my PC, some things has to me manually done, such as driver updates.

Cat

Welcome to this forum. It appears to have been overtaken by spam bots if you check some of their sub forums. Other than that I have no idea.

I found GLARY Utilities - Link Removed - Invalid URL

Must have left town for nicer people :cool:

:)

Back
Top Bottom