Guild Wars 2

Highwayman

Extraordinary Member
Well after avoiding the beta builds to avoid spoilers etc for the last 6 months, I finally got my hands on the game a few days after launch (I like to wait 2-3 days for them to fix server issues.... especially after that Diablo 3 fiasco :mad:) and after 4 days of play I'm finding this to live up to most of the hype, Guild Wars 2 is definately the WoW killer, that said it's not massively different to most games on the scene, it's more in the way it does it's stuff, it's a lot more fluid and friendly for the more casual players like myself with plenty of stuff for those hardcore MMO nerds to fiddle with as well. :razz:

Having recently replayed a lot MMO games to get a feel for how they are currently for comparison, WoW, Age of Conan, LOTR Online, Star Wars TOR, I can safely say this is better than them all, sure theres a few niggles... would have been nice for mounts but I guess they do have Asura Mechs... :tongue:

I'm currently homed on the "Gandara" EU server, if you want to hook up there add me "HighwaymanUK.9803" :thumbs_up:

Back