Windows 7 Hello . Sorry for my English , the translation is made the machine . I have win 7 and try to get the

konstantin

[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]Hello .
Sorry for my English , the translation is made the machine .
I have win 7 and try to get the windows 8 to test the Oracle VM VirtualBox.
I can not make it. Something goes wrong and I get (see below) ...

[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]VirtualBox – Warning:[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]The virtual machine execution may run into an error condition as described below. We suggest that you take an appropriate action to avert the error.[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]Some audio devices (PCMJn) could not be opened. Guest applications generating audio output or depending on audio input may hang. Make sure your host audio device is working properly. Check the log file for error messages of the audio subsystem.[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]VirtualBox – Information[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]The virtual machine window is optimized to work in [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]32 bit [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]color mode but the virtual display is currently set to [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]24 bit.[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]Please open the display properties dialog of the guest OS and select a [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]32 bit [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]color mode, if it is available, for best possible performance of the virtual video subsystem.[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]Mote. [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]Some operating systems, like OS/2, may actually work in 32 bit mode but report it as 24 bit (16 million colors). You may try to select a different color mode to see if this message disappears or you can simply disable the message now if you are sure the required color mode (32 bit) is not available in the guest OS.[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]There are two (2) hard drive on pc C and D,
I want to win 8 passed on disk D:
Thanks for the help
konstantin
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Re: Hello . Sorry for my English , the translation is made the machine . I have win 7 and try to get the windows 8 to test the Oracle VM VirtualBox. I can not make it. So

I also had this problem, and found no solution. I would recommend using VMWare Player instead.
When I did, the problem was gone.

Back