VIDEO How Much Money Do We Make From Youtube? | Viva La Dirt League (VLDL)

Your income on YouTube will depend entirely on your channel, location, and, of course, the effort and time spent. On average, the monetization of a YouTube channel ranges from $ 0.5 to $ 6 per 1,000 views, depending on the location and target audience. Revenue varies, but most bloggers get an average of $ 0.5 per 1,000 views. When I first started making money through YouTube, I turned to financial advisor for financial advice.I realized that the money that I originally earned I invested all my money in my account to make it more popular.

Last edited:

simplymark

If I may ask, which platform pays more money, YouTube or Twitch? And which one do you think is easier for a gamer to build a fanbase? Because I'm a hell of a gamer and I've been involved with game apps that pay real money for the past seven months (since lockdown), and now I wish to move things to the next step. That is being a professional gamer, which will be through YouTube or twitch. My knowledge of their comparisons is not so broad, and that's why I'm taking my time to see which will be the best for me.

Last edited: