VIDEO How Much Money Do We Make From Youtube? | Viva La Dirt League (VLDL)

Your income on YouTube will depend entirely on your channel, location, and, of course, the effort and time spent. On average, the monetization of a YouTube channel ranges from $ 0.5 to $ 6 per 1,000 views, depending on the location and target audience. Revenue varies, but most bloggers get an average of $ 0.5 per 1,000 views. When I first started making money through YouTube, I turned to financial advisor for financial advice.I realized that the money that I originally earned I invested all my money in my account to make it more popular.

Last edited:
It is insane how much money someone can make by making videos on YouTube. I agree that it is not easy work, and it is exhausting to film qualitative content and create ideas for new videos, but I don't think that a doctor's job is easier, even though YouTubers are making more money. It demonstrates that we live in a new era. Making money online is much easier. For example, the apps that pay you real money. These are literally apps that pay you money because you spend time on your mobile phone and doing some activities.

Back
Top Bottom