• Metro Redux Bunble
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Bundle
  • Fable Anniversary
  • Guantlet
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Organ Trail: Director's Cut
  • Bansihed
  • Pillars of Eternity - Hero Edition
I'd like to get Stellarias but I'm gonna try and hold out for a better deal than what they have right now.

The STEAM summer sale is absolutely insane. If you go to the bottom of the page which is not obvious literally tens of hundreds games for way less than $10.00. I mean Far Cry 3 for less than $10.00? Here is the link.

Steam Search

Last edited:
It would be nice if they would do the sale's when I can afford them.
Getting my new pc done is more important, though.
Already have my money tied up until September.
July is a non-pc month. Have to get my dog his shot's, registration and a check up.
August is my RX 480 8GB video card.
September may be a newer webcam and definitely Rise of the Tomb Raider.

I like HumbleBundle, too.
I have to be careful now, though.
I got a new ultra-wide ips monitor earlier this month. A lot of the pre-2015 games don't support it's 2560x1080 resolution.
I have to wait until Newegg sends me my RMA'D Asus Maximus VIII Hero motherboard next week.
It will be a few weeks before I can install all my games on my new pc.
I can't do it on this pc, as this one has older parts that are staying in it.
My M.2 SSD Samsung 8850 EVO 500GB, Intel 480GB ssd, Seagate Barracuda 3.0TB HDD, EVGA SUPERNova G2 1000. psu , LITEOn DVD-RW and LITEOn Blu-Ray RE are all sitting in my NZXT Phantom 820 case now.
I've only got a 256GB Samsung 840 Pro and a 1.0TB Western Digital Caviar Black in this pc.
I'm leaving my 2 MSI GeForce GTX 760 2.0GBs. video cards in this pc.
I'm going to be getting a Sapphire Technology Raedon NITRO RX 480 80GB for the new pc in August.
I doubt, I'll need to worry about going CrossFire anytime soon with that new video card.
Yes, NVIDIA's GTX 1080 & GTX 1070 are better, but they're unaffordable for me.
I'll just be happy having a new pc, that kicks this ones butt in every area.
This pc has a AMD 990FX mobo, FX-8350 cpu and G-skill Ripjaws DDR3 2400 ram that canh only run at DDR3 2133 on my board. 16gbs of it also gets killed on the new pc in speed and amount of ram.

Back