How to load an embedded Windows to a different motherboard?

Sinan508

I have a machine that is working software-based and has a "Fujitsu d3243-s12 gs3" motherboard. Unfortunately, this motherboard is defective and nobody could repair it.
I try to find the same motherboard but could not succeed either. The software of the machine is Windows embedded copy and before loading os, the windows copy to check the motherboard and not load the different motherboard even it has better specs.
My question is how can skip that checking process and load that embedded windows version to a different Pc?
Ps: I try to get the same motherboard from the producer of the machine but they have they can not supply it anymore I have to buy a new version of the machine this is not an affordable solution for me.

As windows is layers based, one being an abstraction layer, you can use any imaging software implementing this particular feature.

Last time I've used this (and the 1st one) it was with acronis but paragon uses it too. Any product doing adaptive restore should do it.

oem copies of Windows don't transfer to other systems... even with the same model board you should legally enter a new license code

it sounds like this machine is too old to run 11 or possibly even 10 so my advice is to save your pennies and [shop around to] get a new laptop

It is not recommended to bypass the Windows embedded copy's motherboard checking process as it can lead to compatibility issues, instability, and potentially damage the system. However, if you still want to proceed, here are a few possible options:
  1. Modify the Windows embedded copy: If you have experience with software modification, you can try to modify the Windows embedded copy to remove the motherboard checking process. This is a complex and risky process that can potentially damage the system, so it is not recommended unless you have advanced technical skills and understand the potential risks.
  2. Use a virtual machine: You can try running the Windows-embedded copy as a virtual machine on a different PC. This will allow you to run the software without modifying it or bypassing the motherboard checking process. However, this will require compatible virtualization software and may not be suitable for all use cases.
  3. Use a compatible motherboard: If you cannot find the exact same motherboard, you can try finding one that meets the same specifications and features as the original motherboard. This will require research and potential testing to ensure compatibility, but it is a safer and more reliable option than modifying the software.
  4. Seek professional help: If none of the above options works, you may need to seek professional help from a specialized repair or software modification service. They may be able to offer customized solutions that meet your specific needs and requirements.

Back
Top Bottom