NEWS HUGE DISCOVERY- Crystal Pyramids In Bermuda Triangle linked to Atlantis! - Sept 2013

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
scientists, Paul Weinzweig and Pauline Zalitzki, working off the coast of Cuba and using a robot submersible, have confirmed that a gigantic city exists at the bottom of the ocean. The site of the ancient city — that includes several sphinxes and at least four giant pyramids plus other structures — amazingly sits within the boundries of the fabled Bermuda Triangle. (sonar generated image)
According to a report by Arclein of Terra Forming Terra, Cuban Subsea Pyramid Complex, the evidence points to the city being simultaneously inundated with rising waters and the land sinking into the sea. This correlates exactly with the Atlantis legend.
The disaster may have occurred at the end of the last Ice Age. As the Arctic icecap catastrophically melted it caused sea levels to rise quickly around the world, especially affecting the Northern Hemisphere. Coast lines changed; land was lost; islands (even island continents) disappeared. Arclein observes: "At the time uplifted portions of the Mid Atlantic Ridge subsided also including Lyonese and the home islands and land mass around the Azores. Even if that had not happened, this subsidence was amply large enough This would have produced an orthogonal pressure forcing subsidence to either East or West. Since the ridge between Cuba and Yucatan is the natural point of weakness between the Gulf subsidence basin and the Caribbean subsidence basin, it naturally subsided deeply. The driver for all this was the hydrostatic changes brought about by both the original crustal shift of 12,900 years ago that I have called the Pleistocene Nonconformity and the slow uplift of the Hudson Bay Basin brought about by the ending of the Ice Age.
:bulb:

It's intriguing. Plato, the first to introduce it, placed Atlantis behind the Columns of Heracles, which has usually been interpreted as Gibraltar. Thus, it has been sought nearby. But Atlantis clearly indicates, by definition, something Atlantic, it may go to the far end of the Atlantic Ocean.

I think the most important is to understand and accept that great cultures, even some perhaps technologically superior to our present, have existed on this planet before mankind learned to write and read. It's clearly proven, in my opinion. Where it happened, when it happened, how it happened, and what were the consequences, may be questions we will not find answers to in this life.

But how the heck can you have pyramids, requiring immense work by even present engineering, lying on the bottom of an Ocean? Built obviously thousands of years ago?

I can only say, it needs something I don't really comprehend. Archeology is usually found to be not discriminatory. But surprise, surprise, I have this book Forbidden Archeology, ISBN 0-89213-294-9, and in some 900 pages it shows a lot of where this branch was biased.

Last edited:
In an attempt to keep things in perspective, one must guard against the common tendency to force things that we don't understand, into the pattern mold of the things that we do. Square pegs and round holes simply don't fit together. For example, viewing the remnants of the past, such as this, as being products of some "technology". Technology means a scientific or industrial process, invention, method, or the like, which implies that those who originally produced structures like these, did so by their superior knowledge of energy and matter, rather than employment of means that don't truly fall within the scope of the definition of technology. There is knowledge that that cannot be understood by the manner in which science is capable of discovering.

Last edited:
Back