Windows 7 IC Diamond is Amazying!

epk1950

Banned
Ordered this stuff to try out, received it few days ago & tried it.

Wow its amazing it is.

Dropped my temps in a way I never seen before!

I normally use either ceramic by artic silver or I've got some OCZ stuff which seems pretty good (sorry I only spotted this post today for some reason). Have you got any figures for the above?

I've just been reading about the IC Diamond stuff and it does sound impressive.

Link Removed - Invalid URL

I normally use either ceramic by artic silver or I've got some OCZ stuff which seems pretty good (sorry I only spotted this post today for some reason). Have you got any figures for the above?

I've just been reading about the IC Diamond stuff and it does sound impressive.

Link Removed - Invalid URL

At ambient temp of 24c, with full load of linpack, does not exceed over 55-57, Prior of the ic7 load would be 66c with as5. Thinking about taking the card apart -n- slapping some on it as ic7 is non conductive:).

Yup, I use this on mine OCZ Technology | Products | Cooling Products | OCZ Freeze Extreme Thermal Conductivity Compound

as well as my CPU, Northbridge and of course, the southbridge.
Another little tip is when you've got the thing apart, using a metal polish or similar, buff the heatsink up so you can see your face in it as this shaves a degree off or two...

Yea, ocz freeze is a great tim I heard -n- read about!

:O, Will buy -n- try that metal polish, sounds easier then wet sanding down your heatsink., hm, wonder if it is usable on the Processor heat spreader :S.

You'll need quite an abrasive one but it does work.. (and it takes less time than lapping a heatspreader)

Back