Windows 7 In-Game Black Screenshots

bixin

So in every game when i take a screenshot without fraps are completly black is there any fix for it?
thx for any answer
and sorry for my bad english ;)

Hi,
does this happen with every game you play? Some have different set ups for screenshots so it's unusual that they are blank in 'every' game..

in every new game.. and my pc is up date .. newest bios version etc. so i realy dont know why i have black screenshots ..

Hmm.... What graphic solution are you using and is the driver the latest version?

@ bixin,

It is important to give answer to ickymay's question, how do you take screenshots without fraps ?

bixin said:
... take a screenshot without fraps ...

Fraps is one of the best utilities to take full-screen shots. Not every utility can capture screens in games. PrintScreen is not good for this purpose either.

and what screenshot utility is it with fraps as your first post said without ??
i dont know correctly what "utility" means but i think its something like software :p .. so its a program to record and take screenshots in your game but sometime i forgot to start fraps and I can't make any screenshots because of this bug.

Last edited:
i dont know correctly what "utility" means but i think its something like software :p .. so its a program to record and take screenshots in your game but sometime i forgot to start fraps and I can't make any screenshots because of this bug.

theres only a couple of programs , Fraps and Xfire that will take screenshots in a game , and if your using nHancer it can casue black screenshots with fraps, I suggest use Xfire maybe ?

theres only a couple of programs , Fraps and Xfire that will take screenshots in a game , and if your using nHancer it can casue black screenshots with fraps, I suggest use Xfire maybe ?
when I am using fraps everything is OK with my screenshots. just when fraps is off and I want take screenshots with prnt-scrn I got problems with black screenshots.. and when i am takeing screenshots of my desktop with prnt-scrn everything is OK ..

Ah, I thought you were using the games inbuilt screen capture app.. As I'm sure your aware many games have a key that when pressed takes a screenshot (usually F12 but it can be anything) and I thought you were getting blank shots from that..lol. Oh well, anyway you won't be able to capture screenshots using Prt Sc because it's not designed to do that. As icky and cybercore suggest you need either Fraps or xfire..

Back
Top Bottom