Is This OK?

Heaven or Hell

I know this is random to a W7 forum, but I'm doing it less often. I'm just used to getting good answers from people here as they're very helpful and nice. :D

See, sometimes I'll brush my teeth (and floss) and...I occasionally have this urge to drink some fruit juice afterwards. Now, would I have to brush AND floss again after drinking something like that or am I good just brushing and rinsing? How about just using mouthwash for it?

Thanks...personally I think it'd be kind of weird if you have to floss after something like that (especially since like I said, I brushed and flossed right before it anyway), but if that's what's the norm and recommended thing, then I'll do that.

Last edited:
i analyzse dump files not teeth but what the heck lol

why dont u not buy the juice since it contains many natural sugars thus damaging you teeeth. Being over zealous brushing cant be good but im not dentist. Why dont you brush your teeth with fruit juice then you have hit 2 birds with one stone? :D

you might have OCD with brushiing your teeth (obsessive complusvie disorder) meaning that you have to brush your teeth all the time

drink juice dont brush :p

btw ocd is not a disease its like beng obsessed with something or a "i must do this" your not mental just over brush lol

I personally would ferment the fruit juice. This will turn it into alcohol and reduce the sugar content.

The added side effect will be that you won't be able to remember to brush your teeth.

[SOLVED]

do what elmers says but make it into tooth paste so you win all round :D

i analyzse dump files not teeth but what the heck lol

why dont u not buy the juice since it contains many natural sugars thus damaging you teeeth. Being over zealous brushing cant be good but im not dentist. Why dont you brush your teeth with fruit juice then you have hit 2 birds with one stone? :D

you might have OCD with brushiing your teeth (obsessive complusvie disorder) meaning that you have to brush your teeth all the time

drink juice dont brush :p

btw ocd is not a disease its like beng obsessed with something or a "i must do this" your not mental just over brush lol
Lol bro.

Lol.

I personally would ferment the fruit juice. This will turn it into alcohol and reduce the sugar content.

The added side effect will be that you won't be able to remember to brush your teeth.
Um...no thanks?

Back
Top Bottom