Jimmy the Cat <-- VS --> Kyusha the fluffy Kitten

Which weird of these two do you prefer?

• Jimmy the thumbs-up Cat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kyusha the fluffy Kitten

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cybercore

Jimmy's the cat with his very own party trick and Kyusha's the fluffy kitten who loves tight spots. Who will win this week's Freak Out: Battle of the weird photos?
article-1298980444503-0D6C181A000005DC-162754_466x310.jpg

Kyusha the playful kitten from Moscow managed to knock Ambam off his feet in last week's Freak Out, and now she's up against someone her own size.

The young Himalayan Cat, who likes to play and hide in very unusual places, including glass jars and washing machines, tries to squeeze wherever she can.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/856141-ambam-v-ksyusha-freak-out

Owner Yuriy Korotun, 37, who lives in Moscow, said: 'I came into the kitchen one day to find her in a jar. I couldn't believe my eyes.

'It looks like she would have trouble getting out of the jar but actually her body is not as big as it looks because of her large amount of fur.'

Will Kyusha be able to squeeze the Freak Out crown from Jimmy, the 'coolest cat in the world?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

article-1298979896731-0D57322D000005DC-585962_466x310.jpg

Moggy Jimmy can give his owner the thumbs-up and has become an internet star for it.

In a YouTube clip entitled 'Amazing Cat Gives Thumbs Up', Jimmy's owner can be heard asking him to do his thang while she films him.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/856466-coolest-cat-in-the-world-gives-thumbs-up

The description attached to the video reads: 'He's probably the laziest cat in the world but he's also super clever and has thumbs. And he's got a great party trick :)'

Jimmy's trick is down to a congenital physical anomaly rather than some awe-inducing cat magic.

Polydactyl cats are born with more than the usual number of toes on one or more of their paws.

So which cat is your favourite?

More + Poll Jimmy the Cat <-- VS --> Kyusha the fluffy Kitten

Last edited:
Back