Windows 7 let's download Windows 7 RC1 Build 7077 here

hbailla

after the release of windows 7 build 7070 , This is the RC1 Win7 7077 build that has recently releeased onto torrent sites, This is legit. I'm currently still downloading, as this is not my torrent. Build string:
7077.0.090404-1255_x86fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GRC1CULFRER_EN_DVD.iso
Link Removed - Invalid URL

to download this build visit : computer news: let's download Windows 7 RC1 Build 7077 here

Radenight

Links to torrent sites are NOT to be posted on this site.. please read the posting rules. This is a warning. ;)

landscapeman

I thought that if you have a legit copy(serial) you would get the latest updates

Athlonite

Links to torrent sites are NOT to be posted on this site.. please read the posting rules. This is a warning. ;)
he hasn't posted a torrent link only a link to a website that has a link to the torrent on the page so it's kinda indirect :rolleyes:

Azazeel

Builds

They just keep cuming and coming, i mean last time i ve downloaded build 7057 and was thinkin of it as final, updated it and was usin it fr only two days. When dese apeared 7068, 7077 ? Can any one explain if it is worth downloadin win 7 build 7077? Or shuld i stick to 7057. Thanx in advance...

Zyon

Well, I'll certainly stick to 7068 until there's either a version with many obvious improvements and updates or when the RTM comes out. My 7068 is working rock solid so far, drivers working and everything.

Radenight

he hasn't posted a torrent link only a link to a website that has a link to the torrent on the page so it's kinda indirect :rolleyes:
Yes I realize that (that's why it was just a friendly warning) but it's the same difference so.. yeah.. no posting them.. ;)

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.