Windows 7 Libraries, Documents

LarryLaser

Does Any one know anything about the Libraries setting, Control or Bugs??

I can not get the Documents part of the libraries to function.
All fo the others are working normally, Media files from all my computers on my network are accessable from the media libraries, but the Documents Libraries link is dead. When I click on the Documents Category link in the Libraries I get no reaction at all.

Any Ideas where or how to find the problem??

This system.
Lenovo 3000 n100, Intel C2Duo T2060 1.6 GHz, 2 Gig Mem, 200 Gig HDD (3 Partitions, This OS 2nd part)
Windows 7 7000beta x86, MS Office Pro 2007, Comodo CIS v3.5.57173.439, WinRAR 3.80, FireFox 3.0.5, SysInternals Latest Release, K-Lite Codec w/ MPC Homecinema.

Maybe the destination folder is gone?
Try this:
Right click on the "Documents" library, choose "properties" (the bottom option in the right-click menu, anyway). There, check the library locations.

If you can't access the context menu either, go to C:\Users\*Your name*\ and see if the "My Documents" folder exists. That's the folder the "Documents" library links to by default.

If all of this doesn't work, right-click "Libraries" and choose "Restore default libraries".

I'm sorry if I got some of the item names wrong, but I don't use an English version.

Hello "kharmapolizei"
Thank you for your quick response,
But. I have already tried these options you suggested, (some notes in the Help files) "right click" Documents>Properties gives a pop-up from "Desktop"= "Properties for this item are not available.", (Why Desktop referral??) and none of them have worked. No mater what Restore option I try the Documents section (Category) of the Libraries File Page still provides no options, even the library location button (in the upper-right corner of the view pane does not show up). .
I just can't figure out what to do.

Any other Ideas??

Libraries config.

Hey "kharmapolizei"
Yep, all the proper folder's exist in the proper places. I did a Registry Scan looking for any differences in the settings, and I found some thing that is strange, The same reg key on 2 different type of installs are different, not sure why yet.
One install is from a previous O.S. version, and the other is from Boot Mode. Neither are updates, but fresh installs.