Life Topic: Clearing the Confusion of Lust..

itsgainsday95

Surprised I made another Mature Life Video? Yeah so am I :) This Mature Virgin Life Video had to be made as serious reoccurring life issues need to be addressed :mad:

Look at that soothing smile :) We will be victorious in Life. Negativity will lose. I respect Woman, I see them as Human Beings just like us Men :)

I want to clear the confusion of Lust. There is a whole lot of misconceptions about Lust. Having Consent will solve a lot of issues in life :)

There can be Lust for food, Lust for Bullying not just Lust for sex.

Screen_Shot_2017_11_17_at_5_38_59_PM.png

On a serious subject, Suicide Prevention Hotline. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem

1-800-273-8255

Every day the devil(demons) attempt to ruin our Life. We will not allow the enemy to ruin our Life we will be victorious. Here is a lyric from song conflict I rewind "Wanting, Love Life" Good Chemistry with people is really positive I want to be a 23 year old Virgin. Nothing wrong with being a virgin in your 20s :)

I give shout out to youtuber EastCoast Creep in Mature Life Video 12

I mentioned in Mature Life Video 3 that I dropped out of College in 2013 . Now in my Life I want to go back to college and take online courses :)

December 13 marks 2 months since I have been spreading positivity on the internet. One of the reasons why I wanted to spread positivity on the internet was in the wake of the awful tragedy the las vegas mass shooting. I wanted to make the world a better place somehow by spreading positivity on the internet. Doing small things do really matter :)

I feel like people forget I have Autism

living life every day with autism

I mentioned before I lusted girls in high school when I was 14 15 16 17 18 years old

ever since las vegas shooting the world will never be the same but I want to spread positivity in life.

filming my Private life in this weird life

Caught up in Lust

I was a colorful kid growing up in this weird life. Life is Weird. Life is Super weird.

Has anyone heard of Vincennes University? How is the school?

Every day in my life I have many enemies :mad: Lust is my Enemy! Addiction is my Enemy!

Woman are human beings not sex objects :mad:

Autism is my Enemy! Depression is my Enemy! Overthinking is my Enemy!

Last edited:
Ever since Chester Bennington suicide in July 2017 I have been making Mature Life videos on youtube 35 videos total

No sex object, Lust is my enemy but Lust is not bad Lust is a part of Life Human beings reproduce.

Overpopulation and jobs is a serious issue. Mistreatment at jobs such as Amazon is a serious issue. Walmart employees work hard :)

Gratitude journal is useful :)

Vincennes University in Indiana looks promising. I mailed the application on Tuesday. Has anyone on the forums attended Vincennes university?

Back