Life Topic: Clearing the Confusion of Lust..

itsgainsday95

Surprised I made another Mature Life Video? Yeah so am I This Mature Virgin Life Video had to be made as serious reoccurring life issues need to be addressed

Look at that soothing smile We will be victorious in Life. Negativity will lose. I respect Woman, I see them as Human Beings just like us Men

I want to clear the confusion of Lust. There is a whole lot of misconceptions about Lust. Having Consent will solve a lot of issues in life

There can be Lust for food, Lust for Bullying not just Lust for sex.

On a serious subject, Suicide Prevention Hotline. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem

1-800-273-8255

Every day the devil(demons) attempt to ruin our Life. We will not allow the enemy to ruin our Life we will be victorious. Here is a lyric from song conflict I rewind "Wanting, Love Life" Good Chemistry with people is really positive I want to be a 23 year old Virgin. Nothing wrong with being a virgin in your 20s

I give shout out to youtuber EastCoast Creep in Mature Life Video 12

I mentioned in Mature Life Video 3 that I dropped out of College in 2013 . Now in my Life I want to go back to college and take online courses

December 13 marks 2 months since I have been spreading positivity on the internet. One of the reasons why I wanted to spread positivity on the internet was in the wake of the awful tragedy the las vegas mass shooting. I wanted to make the world a better place somehow by spreading positivity on the internet. Doing small things do really matter

I feel like people forget I have Autism

living life every day with autism

I mentioned before I lusted girls in high school when I was 14 15 16 17 18 years old

ever since las vegas shooting the world will never be the same but I want to spread positivity in life.

filming my Private life in this weird life

Caught up in Lust

I was a colorful kid growing up in this weird life. Life is Weird. Life is Super weird.

Has anyone heard of Vincennes University? How is the school?

Every day in my life I have many enemies Lust is my Enemy! Addiction is my Enemy!

Woman are human beings not sex objects

Autism is my Enemy! Depression is my Enemy! Overthinking is my Enemy!

Last edited:
Ever since Chester Bennington suicide in July 2017 I have been making Mature Life videos on youtube 35 videos total

No sex object, Lust is my enemy but Lust is not bad Lust is a part of Life Human beings reproduce.

Overpopulation and jobs is a serious issue. Mistreatment at jobs such as Amazon is a serious issue. Walmart employees work hard

Gratitude journal is useful

Vincennes University in Indiana looks promising. I mailed the application on Tuesday. Has anyone on the forums attended Vincennes university?