Man left red-faced after rude email about ex forwarded across country

cybercore

A property surveyor inadvertently copied his ex into his conversation with a male friend – after he had referred to her as a ‘******* ****’.
article-1301343959232-0B4D812000000578-595360_304x217.jpg

Now the exchange, which took place last Wednesday, has been passed to office inboxes across the country.

The surveyor meant to send his ex-girlfriend’s email address to the friend but instead sent the message – and all previous exchanges – to her.

Realising his mistake immediately, he wrote back to his friend: ‘F*** – I CCd her in!’

To make matters worse, he still lives with the woman in question.

In a later email, he wrote: ‘I’m in so so so much trouble, we didn’t get on before so this will be the final nail in the coffin.’

It began when the property surveyor, who works in London, received an email from his friend, a City insurance worker, who wanted to organise a game of football at the weekend.

The friend added: ‘Bumped into your ex-girlfriend/housemate the other weekend... she is a looker to say the least!’ In another message, the friend checked if he could ask the woman out, adding: ‘I haven’t and I won’t even think about it if you have any sort of problem with me pursuing... not my style to step on a mate’s toes for the sake of a girl!’

The property consultant replied: ‘Wouldn’t care in the slightest. To be honest she is [a] ******* ****. I don’t dislike many people but she is one.

‘She massively messed me around. Feel free to pursue, yes, she is HOT!’

He then made the cc blunder, after which the friend wrote: ‘Oh my god!!! You muppet. You are going to be in serious trouble methinks!!’

The former couple are believed to live in Fulham, south-west London.

Neither was available for comment.

More Man left red-faced after rude email about ex forwarded across country

Back