Max Brooks talks about ‘The Mountain,’ the sequel to his first Minecraft book

News

Extraordinary Robot
Robot
In Max Brooks’ first Minecraft book, “The Island,” readers follow the inner thoughts of Guy, a man who wakes up and finds himself having to survive in a weird world of blocks. Now, in the sequel, “The Mountain,” Guy strikes out across the sea to see what else the world holds, and he lands on a frozen taiga coast. There, he encounters another person, Summer. Now Guy is going to learn how to survive with someone else. If you enjoy the audiobook versions of stories like this, you’ll hear familiar voices on both: Jack Black and Sean Astin, who both went to high school with Brooks. Explore Summer’s mountain base in a free adventure map, available now. Get Minecraft for Windows 10 and find out all about The Mountain and its free map on Minecraft.net.

Continue reading...

In Max Brooks’ first Minecraft book, “The Island,” readers follow the inner thoughts of Guy, a man who wakes up and finds himself having to survive in a weird world of blocks. Now, in the sequel, “The Mountain,” Guy strikes out across the sea to see what else the world holds, and he lands on a frozen taiga coast. There, he encounters another person, Summer. Now Guy is going to learn how to survive with someone else. If you enjoy the audiobook versions of stories like this, you’ll hear familiar voices on both: Jack Black and Sean Astin, who both went to high school with Brooks. Explore Summer’s mountain base in a free adventure map, available now. Get Minecraft for Windows 10 and find out all about The Mountain and its free map on Minecraft.net.

Continue reading...
Interesting, thanks.

Continue reading...
Is it out yet? Where can I buy it?

Continue reading...

I am also currently reading the book A Rose For Emily, which impressed me from the first pages and which I would like to recommend to you. A Rose for Emily by William Faulkner was published in The Forum on April 30, 1930. It was Faulkner's first novel to be published in a prominent magazine. Although a Rose for Emily received minimal attention upon first publication, it became one of Faulkner's most popular works. On the site graduateway.com/a-rose-for-emily-essay-topics/ I read this and many other information about this book.
I still haven't found where I can buy this book. Tell me, can you help me?

Back