Windows 10 Microsoft confirms that the Creators Update will come to Windows 10 Mobile after the desktop release

ragnarok1968

Microsoft confirms that the Creators Update will come to Windows 10 Mobile after the desktop release - MSPoweruser

@mspoweruser

Mar 4, 2017 at 18:17 GMT

It should come as no surprise but it is now official – the Creators Update for Windows 10 Mobile will hit the mobile OS some time after the expected April release to PC.

Microsoft confirmed the news in a short statement to Softpedia, saying:

“The initial update will be for desktop, but other versions will be available thereafter.”

While Windows 10 Mobile users have not been terribly enthused about the new features coming to the OS, the changelog is actually rather big, adding some much needed to polish to many features, such as being able to lock your phone while still using Continuum for Phones, WIFI improvements, Edge improvements and much more.

The wait may not be very significant – last time Microsoft started rolling out the Anniversary Update to Windows 10 Mobile 2 weeks after releasing it to PC, though there was some delay introduced by carriers on that occasion.

I wish they'd hurry up, I need to new hal and cpu scheduler for my Ryzen cpu.

Back