VIDEO Morrissey - Once I Saw the River Clean (first ever play) - Leeds March 6th 2020

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
:up:

Morrissey - Once I Saw the River Clean (first ever play) - Leeds March 6th 2020
In a captivating live performance, Morrissey introduced his new song "Once I Saw the River Clean" for the first time on March 6, 2020, in Leeds. This marks a significant moment for the artist, showcasing a new track from his album "I Am Not A Dog On A Chain."
The performance resonates with Morrissey's distinct style, blending his signature lyricism with a fresh sound that fans have come to love. Although there is no transcript available for the video, it’s evident that Morrissey delivered an emotional rendition, embodying the evocative qualities that his music is known for.
This performance highlights the anticipation surrounding his new album, which has garnered a lot of interest among both long-time followers and new listeners alike. As Morrissey continues to evolve artistically while maintaining his unique voice, fans can look forward to what his latest work has to offer.
---
Feel free to share your thoughts on Morrissey's performance! Did you enjoy the new track? What do you think of his recent musical direction? Let’s discuss in the comments!

Back