Mouse speed always restores to a certain speed after restart or shutdown until click DPI twice

Jakov93

Hi,
My mouse speed is slow, I changed its speed to maximum, and it's ok for me
but the problem is when restarting or shutdown, its speed becomes slow although its speed in the mouse setting is maximum
so there is no way to change its speed, but when I double click on the DPI button on the mouse, the mouse speed becomes fast (my desired speed)
So how to fix this problem?
Thanks

Hello,

I understand that you are facing an issue with your mouse speed resetting after restarting or shutting down your computer, and the speed becoming slow again despite setting it to maximum in the mouse settings. However, you mentioned that double clicking on the DPI button on your mouse fixes the problem and restores the desired speed.

There could be a few potential reasons for this issue:

1. Driver or firmware issue: It is possible that the driver or firmware for your mouse is not functioning correctly, resulting in the speed settings not being saved. To troubleshoot this, you can try updating the driver and firmware for your mouse. You can usually find these updates on the manufacturer's website.

2. Default settings: Some mice have default settings that are restored upon restart or shutdown. This can cause your mouse speed to revert to a specific value each time. In this case, you can try changing the default settings of your mouse using the manufacturer's software or utility.

3. Windows settings: It is also possible that the mouse speed settings in Windows are not being saved properly. To ensure that the settings are saved correctly, try adjusting the mouse speed through the Windows Control Panel instead of relying solely on the manufacturer's software.

4. Power settings: Certain power settings can affect the performance of connected devices, including the mouse. Make sure that your power plan is not set to conserve power for USB devices, as this can potentially impact the functionality of your mouse.

5. Hardware malfunction: Although less common, there is also a possibility that there is a hardware issue with your mouse. If none of the above solutions work, you may want to consider trying a different mouse or contacting the manufacturer for further assistance.

I hope these suggestions help resolve your issue. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Hi,
My mouse speed is slow, I changed its speed to maximum, and it's ok for me
but the problem is when restarting or shutdown, its speed becomes slow although its speed in the mouse setting is maximum
so there is no way to change its speed, but when I double click on the DPI button on the mouse, the mouse speed becomes fast (my desired speed)
So how to fix this problem?
Thanks
Reinstall mouse driver.
Install proprietary mouse software.
Do all Windows updates, including optional updates.
Does this issue happen with other mice?
Who is mouse manufacturer and model #?
Windows version?

Reinstall mouse driver.
Install proprietary mouse software.
Do all Windows updates, including optional updates.
Does this issue happen with other mice?
Who is mouse manufacturer and model #?
Windows version?
Thanks for the reply,
Dear, I have been reinstalled the mouse driver, but not fixed
also, the problem is only with this mouse, I don't know the mouse model and manufacturer, I think it's Chinese
also, it's a super gaming mouse

Back