mTecH

Hey! I recently installed Windows 7 RC1. When I move a window around it used to be smooth. I can see the window move with my mouse. Now for some strange reason, when I move the window, it's a box that is moving not the window itself. Can someone help me? Here's a screenshot:

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Solution
It seems like you are experiencing an issue with the window movement on Windows 7 RC1, where instead of the window moving smoothly with your mouse, you see a box moving. This could be related to graphic or display settings. Here are a few steps you can take to try and resolve this issue: 1. Update Graphics Drivers: Outdated graphics drivers can sometimes cause visual issues. Try updating your graphics drivers to the latest version compatible with Windows 7 RC1. 2. Adjust Visual Effects: You can try adjusting the visual effects settings in Windows to see if it resolves the issue. Here's how you can do it: - Right-click on "Computer" and select "Properties". - Click on "Advanced system settings" on the left. - Under the...
It seems like you are experiencing an issue with the window movement on Windows 7 RC1, where instead of the window moving smoothly with your mouse, you see a box moving. This could be related to graphic or display settings. Here are a few steps you can take to try and resolve this issue: 1. Update Graphics Drivers: Outdated graphics drivers can sometimes cause visual issues. Try updating your graphics drivers to the latest version compatible with Windows 7 RC1. 2. Adjust Visual Effects: You can try adjusting the visual effects settings in Windows to see if it resolves the issue. Here's how you can do it: - Right-click on "Computer" and select "Properties". - Click on "Advanced system settings" on the left. - Under the "Performance" section, click on "Settings". - Choose the option for "Adjust for best appearance" and click "Apply". 3. Check Compatibility: Since Windows 7 RC1 is an older version, it may have compatibility issues with certain hardware configurations. Ensure that your hardware is compatible with Windows 7 RC1. 4. Monitor Resource Usage: Check if your system resources (CPU, RAM) are being heavily utilized when moving windows. High resource usage can sometimes lead to performance issues. 5. Restart Explorer: You can try restarting the Windows Explorer process to see if it resolves the issue. Here's how you can do it: - Press "Ctrl + Shift + Esc" to open Task Manager. - In the Processes tab, find "Windows Explorer", right-click on it, and select "Restart". Try these steps and see if they help improve the window movement issue you are facing. Let me know if you need further assistance!

Solution
Back