Windows 7 No place left in partition C

skeptic

after short check the 2 folders that take most of the place which is couple of GB'S are
C:\Users\eli\AppData\roaming
and the second is
C:\Users\eli\AppData\Local
this is how looks the content of folder "local"

2a8ab2dc48ab491fa7ccd9ef9e1a30d6.png

and this is how looks the content of folder "roaming"

06b61aaef9334985b781ede9c4a2a9a8.png

can i kick those folder off without any harm be done?
thanks

This is an ongoing discussion in other forums. All the folders in the first picture, are apparently generated by Windows Live, on useage. They do not appear to have any use. I delete mine during weekly maintenance. But if you are unhappy with that step, why not transfer them to another place and see if there is any effect on your computer - I doubt it. I would say they are more of a visual nuisance.As they are taking up zero space
The second folder should be left alone as it is operational.
The first has been filed as a bug but, fwiw, on the default settings in Windows explorer, you would not even see these hidden folders, so I imagine MS regard it as privately owned, for right or wrong! ,

This is an ongoing discussion in other forums. All the folders in the first picture, are apparently generated by Windows Live, on useage. They do not appear to have any use. I delete mine during weekly maintenance. But if you are unhappy with that step, why not transfer them to another place and see if there is any effect on your computer - I doubt it. I would say they are more of a visual nuisance.As they are taking up zero space
The second folder should be left alone as it is operational.
The first has been filed as a bug but, fwiw, on the default settings in Windows explorer, you would not even see these hidden folders, so I imagine MS regard it as privately owned, for right or wrong! ,
thanks
now i have again the same problem.
i remove the contents of the folder "local"
but i still only have 1.3GB available. which will be over again soon. (i made partition c just 30gb because i thought this way the computer will work faster)
and now i see hidden folder in c which called "ProgramData"
and it have this kind of content inside

hidden.png

can i remove this content also?
cheers

Back
Top Bottom