Windows 8 No Preview displaying on Math Input Panel (Win 8.1)

NerferMC

I wanted to put some math equations in my documents, but in Input Panel, no such previews are showing. It worked before Windows 7. Now, I just upgraded a year ago, still the same problem.

In some sites, I tried to search about this problem a lot but no such solutions. I can't even re-enable the Tablet PC Components under Windows Features because the checkbox about it isn't showing/unavailable.

Attachments

• Capture (5).webp
    Capture (5).webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 385
Solution
To enable handwriting recognition in Windows 10, you can use a setting called Handwriting Recognition. Here's how to enable it:
1. Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
2. Go to Devices.
3. Select Typing from the sidebar.
4. Under Suggestions and Autocorrections, turn on the option for Show text suggestions.
5. Under Inking, make sure Automatically show the handwriting panel is turned on.
These settings should enable the handwriting recognition feature in Windows 10, allowing you to input math equations via the Input Panel. If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, feel free to ask!
To enable handwriting recognition in Windows 10, you can use a setting called Handwriting Recognition. Here's how to enable it:
1. Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
2. Go to Devices.
3. Select Typing from the sidebar.
4. Under Suggestions and Autocorrections, turn on the option for Show text suggestions.
5. Under Inking, make sure Automatically show the handwriting panel is turned on.
These settings should enable the handwriting recognition feature in Windows 10, allowing you to input math equations via the Input Panel. If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, feel free to ask!

Solution
Back