Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
MR Bashid Bhangar
Manager Auditing Department
National Investment Bank(NIB)
Accra Ghana,West Africa.
Tel/Fax/ Greetings,

I have a proposal for you - this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will. I am 52 and I work with this bank in Ghana(one of the African leading banks in the West Coast). Here in this bank existed a dormant account for the past 10 years which belong to a wealthy Egyptian national who is now late Mr. Abdou Elzanaty and wife Mrs.Fawkia Elzanaty who both died on Egypt Airflight990.
Take a look at the crash details from BBC: BBC News | Americas | Who was on board Flight 990

When I discovered that there had been no deposits nor withdrawals from this account for this long period, I decided to carry out a system investigation and discovered that non of the family member nor relations of the late person is aware of this account.

This is the story in a nutshell.

Now I want an account overseas where the bank will transfer this funds. Thereafter,I had planned to destroy all related documents for this account. It is a careful network and for about 27months now and I have worked out everything to ensure a that there will be no problem so you need not to worry just cooperate with me.
The amount is not so much at the moment and plus all the accumulated interest the balance in this account stands at US$ 4.9 Million U.S Dollars.
Now our questions are:-
(1). Are you willing and prepare to handle this deal?
(2). Will you be trustful and honest to me when the funds transfer enter your bank account?
(3). What will be your prefer percentage if you will sponsor this bank to bank transfer to your account? consider this and get back to me as soon as possible to my private email account:- [email protected]

Finally, it is my humble prayer that the information as contained herein be accorded the necessary attention and urgency, and lets keep this confidential. I Expect your urgent response if you can handle this deal and call me at my number +

Respectfully yours,
Mr. Bashid Bhangar

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom