Windows 7 Opera 9.63

w7fcrk

Has anyone else tried Opera 9.63 browser? I found that Internet Explorer 8 to be quite slow when loading web pages. Opera seems to be very fast and stable for me. First impressions are very favourable.

Thanks for the quick response. Have you tried the speed dial feature in Opera? If so, how does it work?
yes have used it but I don't much at present , it's pretty much like the "add to toolbar" function for any regular favourites you use but in pictorial form, to set them simply click the new tab or CTRL + t and click an empty box to add and pick from recently visited or opera faves or add your own from a URL , pretty self explanatory really :cool:

A bit more of an opera forum question topic here though

I'm using the Opera 10.00 alpha ............. living on the bleeding edge. No problems yet.

I'm using the Opera 10.00 alpha ............. living on the bleeding edge. No problems yet.

I tried opera 10 alpha and when working it felt great, but I did get one or two issues on one or two websites so had to step back, It is a shame it's just not quite there as I can't wait for the day to completely kick IE into touch :D

There will always be some websites that aren't going to work with Opera. Opera doesn't use ActiveX, which makes it a safer browser, but also means you'll need an alternative at times.

Back