Windows 7 Opera/Kaspersky Password Managers

seekermeister

Honorable Member
When you install Kaspersky, it asks to disable the browser's password manager, saying that it might cause it's password manager problems, but I chose not to, and it seemed to work okay. However, when I installed an update for Kaspersky, it disabled it anyway. Maybe the option was there not to disable the browser's password manager, but if there was, I didn't see it.

I like Kaspersky's manager for some passwords. that I don't use often, but for some...like eBay's, which I have to login daily, I find the Kaspersky manager about as much of a hassle as manually typing in the data myself, because Kaspersky's , manager automatically locks itself after the computer being idle for 10 minutes.

I've been looking for a means to reenable Opera's password manager, but although I found an article that speaks of enabling it:

http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/wand.html

I don't find anything in the preference or in Opera config to do that. Does anyone know how to do it? Or does anyone know how to control the length of time before Kaspersky locks it manager, or better yet, disable the time factor altogether?

Back
Top Bottom