Luke Payne Software Peek Through

Size: 118kb
Price: Free
Operating System: Windows XP,Vista, 7
Prerequisites: .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Current Version: 1.1.0.0
Version Release: 27/11/2009
About
Peek Through is an application for Windows XP, Vista and 7 which makes the foreground window transparent with the press of Hot Keys. You may adjust the amount of transparency and the Hot Keys.
What’s New (1.1.0.0)
I have added the ability to click through the transparent window to whatever is beneath it. There was an issue in which the application would not automatically minimize when the user first logged on, this has now been fixed. I have added high and low captions to the slider control so it is easier for the user to establish which setting they would like.
Using
After selecting your settings, click the Activate button, the application will then be minimized to the system tray. You may minimize the program window to send it to the system tray, or close it to exit the program. Clicking the icon in the system tray will bring the window back up. Simply pressing the Hot Keys will enable the transparency and pressing them again will remove the transparency.
Future
I will be adding support for “click throughâ€Â￾, this will allow the user to click through the foreground window onto windows below it.

Back
Top Bottom