Post your pet

Ciara

This is Cassy she will soon be 3 years old, she loves caned Tuna and being brushed :)

Link Removed

Last edited:
Cassy playing today

Link Removed

and Cassys friend (Moggy)

Link Removed

Cassy chilling, she has her own chair :)

Link Removed

Taken this morning :)

Link Removed

awww..she's cute! oopps Link Removed - Invalid URL i might wake her up.

:) She is cute Richard and has a very loving nature

she is a stray kitten, we found her outside the building, dirty and hungry:frown:...we tried to find the owner. now she is in the caring of our supervisor.

Link Removed

Awww shes gorgeous, glad she has a home now :)

This is my pet dog. His name is Dog. You can't see him but he's in there.

Link Removed

Last night Cassy was sat in front of the Fridge-freezer ... waiting for more Prawns :aww: :)

Cassy a few mins ago ... (Richard do you have any more pictures of that Kitten ?)

Link Removed

This is my pet dog. His name is Dog. You can't see him but he's in there.

nice dog you have there david..is that a flea on his right ear? i really cant tell with all the animals decomposing inside.:teeth:

Cassy a few mins ago ... (Richard do you have any more pictures of that Kitten ?)

here she is....and ohh they named her layla ;)

Link Removed

Link Removed

Last edited:
Awww she is gorgeous :p, thank you for posting the pictures of her Richard.

i think they are spoiling her too much and i cant seem to find what breed is she. any idea?
Link Removed

Link Removed

I would say she is a cross breed , she has faint Siamese markings and a Persian looking face :confused: its hard to say

you maybe right about persian cat.

Link Removed

She is beautiful though :p

i think she is furious for wearing a dress...

Link Removed
you know the saying cat got your tongue, well this one the cat got his finger. :rofl:

Link Removed

Look at the first pic ^ you can see the Siamese markings, face mask, ears, paws, and her tail :)

hmm could be...i'll try to get a full pics of her with her tail upright and post it here.

Back