Post your pet

Have to agree with Ciara Richard, definitely some Siamese in her. I wouldn't let her near my dog though :rofl:

Have to agree with Ciara Richard, definitely some Siamese in her. I wouldn't let her near my dog though :rofl:

yeah i saw your dog, he's cute and cuddly but..with all the animals mashed inside i couldn't tell which one is the dog :dog: :rofl:

my puppy her name is "isha" she was a gift from a friend.

my puppy.png

Lucky the cat was found abandoned outside my home. Unlike most stray cats, he seemed in need of help. While I had previously given away my former cat, I found the need to help this one several years later. He kind of just walked up to me and looked at me with an extremely sad face. I took him to the vet and had him treated for about a week. So that's his story. Cats are good to have around the house. They've pretty self-sustaining and you'll never really have a significant mouse or insect problem with them around. The only problem is people with allergies. I grew up in a household with cats, so I am used to having one. My former cat, Figaro, now resides with relatives. He provides them with hours of entertainment (and no longer drives me insane). My current cat is 1 yrs. old and is very mellow and friendly to all guests and visitors. Best of all, he doesn't rip up furniture.

A very apt name and looking at him he was very lucky to have found you, you have showed him kindness and given him a good home and he looks very happy :)

Back