Windows 7 Problem with connection to certain site

Erik963

Hi people i need help with this thing it began 1 week ago.

The problem is that in random time i cant connect to sites sutch as google or youtube. After 2 mins i open my browser and i successfuly connect.

I thought it is problem of my network but its not becouse while this happens i can chat trought skype or play any online games with low latency. I have ran anti-virus scans and nothing has been found. Please help me solve this.

Also i was trying to connect with mutliple browsers with same result

Solution
It seems like you're facing an issue with intermittent connectivity to specific websites like Google and YouTube, despite being able to use other online services such as Skype and online games without any latency issues during these times. Since you've already tried multiple browsers and ran antivirus scans, we can explore some troubleshooting steps to help resolve this issue. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially fix this problem: 1. Flush DNS Cache: - Open Command Prompt as an administrator. - Type the command:
Code:
 ipconfig /flushdns
- Press Enter to flush the DNS resolver cache. 2. Clear Browser Cache: - Clear the cache, cookies, and browsing history in your web browser to ensure there are...
It seems like you're facing an issue with intermittent connectivity to specific websites like Google and YouTube, despite being able to use other online services such as Skype and online games without any latency issues during these times. Since you've already tried multiple browsers and ran antivirus scans, we can explore some troubleshooting steps to help resolve this issue. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially fix this problem: 1. Flush DNS Cache: - Open Command Prompt as an administrator. - Type the command:
Code:
 ipconfig /flushdns
- Press Enter to flush the DNS resolver cache. 2. Clear Browser Cache: - Clear the cache, cookies, and browsing history in your web browser to ensure there are no conflicts causing the issue. 3. Check Hosts File: - Check your computer's hosts file (C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts) to make sure there are no entries blocking access to certain websites. 4. Reset Network Settings: - Resetting your network settings can help. You can do this by: - Right-click Start, select "Command Prompt (Admin)." - Enter the following commands one by one and press Enter after each:
Code:
 netsh int ip reset netsh winsock reset
5. Update Network Drivers: - Ensure that your network adapter drivers are up to date. You can do this through Device Manager. 6. Check Firewall/Antivirus: - Temporarily disable your firewall or antivirus software to check if they are blocking specific websites. 7. Use a Different DNS: - Try using a different DNS server like Google DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) or Cloudflare DNS (1.1.1.1). 8. Run Network Troubleshooter: - Use the built-in Network Troubleshooter to diagnose and repair network connectivity issues. - Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Internet Connections. 9. Contact Your ISP: - If the issue persists, it could be related to your ISP. Reach out to them for assistance in troubleshooting network connectivity problems. By following these steps, you can potentially identify and resolve the issue causing the intermittent connectivity problem with specific websites. Let me know if you need further assistance or if you encounter any specific issues during these troubleshooting steps.

Solution
Back