Windows 7 problems loading threads off of forums - won't display posts

banjo71

Whether I'm in IE or Firefox or Chrome, I've been having problems loading thread pages off of forums - two different forums so far.

On one forum, I can't view the forum posts to the thread I created. For instance, on Banjo Hangout (www.banjohangout.org) I created a thread under www.banjohangout.org/topic/279662 in the off-topic section of the forum site. If I hit this link it takes me to a blank page, whereas others are continuing to post on this topic and are not getting a blank screen. I can't even view this topic anymore.

This happens on another popular forum I'm subscribed to. Some of the threads I can read, but I can't understand why I can't read this thread.

The last thing I remember is hitting F12 accidentally while typing fast. It brings up a screen at the bottom of the monitor with DOM Explorer and a Debugger and I don't have a clue if this has anything to do with my situation.

Any suggestions?

I've tried rebooting, resetting IE advanced options to default, although it does this in all my browsers.

Thanks

Your problem sounds odd, and the thread does display correctly for me.

F12 just brings up the developer tools, and if is doing it in all browsers is unrelated.

I would start with a malware scan my friend, Malwarebytes full scan STAT!

I have a Net Nanny internet filter, and I had it NOT blocking internet access for 64-bit applications. I checked the box so it IS blocking internet access for 64 bit applications, and now the forums work fine. ??

There you go!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WindowsForum mobile app

Back
Top Bottom