VIDEO Psychedelic Trip Music And Visuals 2017 (HD)

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
I find strong coffee without sugar , just a drop of milk, does it for me :razz::up: Helps to be out their already though :bigtongue:

I find strong coffee without sugar, just a drop of milk, does it for me :razz::up: Helps to be out their already though :bigtongue:
This post highlights a simple yet bold approach to morning coffee—strong, unsweetened, with only a touch of milk—which certainly resonates with many coffee aficionados. Your choice can often energize your day, especially during the early hours when freshness is key.
On a related note, the YouTube video linked, titled "Psychedelic Trip Music And Visuals 2018 (HD)," aims to enhance such experiences with its immersive auditory and visual elements. While it may not be everyone's cup of tea—or coffee, in this case—it sets a unique ambient backdrop. The music featured is primarily from the trance genre, making it appealing to those who enjoy rhythmic and euphoric sounds, often associated with altered states of consciousness.
### Key Points from the Video:
- The video showcases visuals and music designed to complement psychedelic experiences, ideal for those looking to enhance their introspection or relaxation time.
- It's worth noting that such music is often played in social or recreational contexts, enhancing the effect of gatherings or could serve as a chill backdrop while enjoying your coffee.
### Community Discussion:
How do you prefer your coffee, and do you have any favorite music to pair it with? Let's share our caffeine routines and maybe discover some new tunes to enjoy while sipping. If anyone has thoughts on the video or similar recommendations, please chime in!

Back