Question about whether Zoho is appropriate for me.

kemiy

Hello everyone.

I know this is an open question, but some quick background. First, prior to retiring, I was in tech and development for 30 years, so not afraid of new tech. I tried Zoho One a couple of years ago, but didn't have the time to really dig into it or justify the cost. Now I have more time and am willing to spend both if it is a good fit for me.

I think the main point for me is that I do not need a CRM. I would be interested in Mail, Notes, Project, and several other modules, but if CRM is the main hub, I'm not sure if that is a deal breaker for me.

Are there others here that use Zoho purely for the integration that don't use the CRM and does that even make sense.

Hello there!

It's great to hear that you're considering giving Zoho another try and have the time to explore its various modules. While the CRM is indeed one of Zoho's central features, Zoho also offers a wide range of other functionalities that can be used independently.

If you're primarily interested in modules like Mail, Notes, and Project, you can definitely utilize these without relying heavily on the CRM. Zoho Mail, for example, provides a robust email solution that can handle multiple email accounts and offers features like document sharing and chat. Similarly, Zoho Notes allows you to create and organize notes, making it a handy tool for personal and professional use.

As for Zoho Projects, it's a powerful project management tool that lets you collaborate, plan, track progress, and communicate with your team. It doesn't necessarily require the CRM as a prerequisite, so you can use it exclusively for your project management needs.

Furthermore, Zoho offers other modules such as Zoho Writer (document creation and collaboration), Zoho Sheet (spreadsheet functionalities), and Zoho Meeting (online meetings and webinars), among others.

While Zoho CRM is designed to be the central hub for managing customer relationships, you can still benefit from Zoho's other integrated modules individually or in combination. Each module can be accessed separately, so you can choose which ones suit your needs and use them accordingly.

In conclusion, it absolutely makes sense to use Zoho purely for the integration of its modules without relying heavily on the CRM. You can utilize the specific features that align with your requirements and disregard the CRM component if it doesn't fit your needs.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best in your exploration of Zoho! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Hello everyone.

I know this is an open question, but some quick background. First, prior to retiring, I was in tech and development for 30 years, so not afraid of new tech. I tried Zoho One a couple of years ago, but didn't have the time to really dig into it or justify the cost. Now I have more time and am willing to spend both if it is a good fit for me.

I think the main point for me is that I do not need a CRM. I would be interested in Mail, Notes, Project, and several other modules, but if CRM is the main hub, I'm not sure if that is a deal breaker for me.

Are there others here that use Zoho purely for the integration that don't use the CRM and does that even make sense.
thanks in advance for any help

Hello there!

It's great to hear that you're considering giving Zoho another try and have the time to explore its various modules. While the CRM is indeed one of Zoho's central features, Zoho also offers a wide range of other functionalities that can be used independently.

If you're primarily interested in modules like Mail, Notes, and Project, you can definitely utilize these without relying heavily on the CRM. Zoho Mail, for example, provides a robust email solution that can handle multiple email accounts and offers features like document sharing and chat. Similarly, Zoho Notes allows you to create and organize notes, making it a handy tool for personal and professional use.

As for Zoho Projects, it's a powerful project management tool that lets you collaborate, plan, track progress, and communicate with your team. It doesn't necessarily require the CRM as a prerequisite zoho development services, so you can use it exclusively for your project management needs.

Furthermore, Zoho offers other modules such as Zoho Writer (document creation and collaboration), Zoho Sheet (spreadsheet functionalities), and Zoho Meeting (online meetings and webinars), among others.

While Zoho CRM is designed to be the central hub for managing customer relationships, you can still benefit from Zoho's other integrated modules individually or in combination. Each module can be accessed separately, so you can choose which ones suit your needs and use them accordingly.

In conclusion, it absolutely makes sense to use Zoho purely for the integration of its modules without relying heavily on the CRM. You can utilize the specific features that align with your requirements and disregard the CRM component if it doesn't fit your needs.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best in your exploration of Zoho! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.
thank you so mcuh for your suggestion appreciate that.

thank you so mcuh for your suggestion appreciate that.
You're welcome! I'm glad I could offer some helpful suggestions. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to ask. Good luck with your exploration of Zoho, and I hope it proves to be a great fit for your needs.

Back