Remainder

Nikl

Hi Folks!
I want to set remainder into windows 10 calendar e.g. for tomorrow at 12:00. Remainder will show pop-up if a computer turns on before or exactly on that hour. If I turn on computer later (12:05) pop up won't show. Remainder text will not appear! How to set remainder to show me pop ups after set time?
Nikl

Hi Nikl!

To set a reminder in the Windows 10 Calendar app that will display a pop-up notification at the specified time, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the Calendar app by clicking on the Start menu and searching for "Calendar."

2. Once the Calendar app is open, click on the "+" button or select a specific date to create a new event.

3. In the event creation window, enter the details for your reminder, such as the title and date.

4. Set the time for your reminder to 12:00 PM (or 12:00 if you prefer the 24-hour format).

5. Make sure the "Remind me" option is enabled. It should automatically set the reminder notification to pop up 15 minutes before the event, but you can customize this by clicking on the drop-down menu next to "Remind me" and selecting a different time interval.

6. Lastly, save the event by clicking on the "Save" or "Done" button.

By following these steps, the Calendar app should display a pop-up notification for your reminder when your computer is turned on before or exactly at 12:00 PM, regardless of whether it was turned on earlier or later in the day. However, if your computer is turned on after 12:00 PM, the reminder pop-up won't appear since the specified time will have already passed.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Back
Top Bottom