Windows 7 request update Drivers P6X58D-E

engEL3OMDA

Hello all

I want to update this Drivers from their official positions ..

intel Chipset Driver
Marvell 9128 AHCI
Marvell Yukon Gigabit Ethernet
NEC Electronics Corporation USB3.0 Controller

My Motherboard : P6X58D-E
My Processor : Intel I7 930

Thanks

Why not use your motherboard website as a guide? That will tell you which actual drivers you need and then you can go to each individual website and find the latest versions. Your better off trying to find these yourself for future reference... But... If you are really that stuck I will look for you.

Frankly afraid to look for an update is not a special device I have ..

Is it possible to provide me if possible tariffs?

Thank you

Hi,

for your chipset, run this auto updater from Intel: Intel® Driver Update Utility

Marvel Lan:
Marvell - Support - Driver Downloads

lan.jpg

Marvell 9128 AHCI: Link Removed due to 404 Error

marvel.jpg

NEC Electronics Corporation USB3.0 Controller: It would seem that the latest driver is found via your motherboard website.

Hi

intel Chipset Driver

Entered the site, and search worked ..And succeeded ..
I did not put a link to download ..A version number and link How can I download it?

This is the data:
Product Detected Intel® 6, 5, 4, 3, 900 Series Chipsets
Current Version Installed 9.1.1.1020

Marvell 9128 AHCI

There are no operational exe file.: (How can I update Wi folder to select?

When you decompress the file produces files.

--- 88SE92xx_miniport
- miniport
amd64
Floppy32
Floppy64
i386

--- 88SE92xx_storport
- storport
amd64
i386

This image from inside one of the folders:
1346106258361.jpg

Marvell Yukon Gigabit Ethernet

I did not notice the image, and you download the first load the page ..Issuing 11.45.4.3 ..

And was inside this release operational exe file ..

The first thing I noticed your image you download the version that I have mentioned, but I files in the file and there is no operational exe file ..

Image files:
1346105197941.jpg

NEC Electronics Corporation USB3.0 Controller

I have this version of the CD ..1.0.19.0 ..

Is it this content located the company?

Thanks

Last edited:
The link to the Intel site had a auto updater did you not try that? As for the other files which have no exe, try updating via the device manager and point to the driver 'inf'.

If it's proving to be that much of an obstacle I would either use the drivers found on your motherboards website or google for a forum specific to your motherboard and try asking there. As I have no experience of using that motherboard I can only point you in the right direction.

I tried to ask in the Forum company but no one so far is in terrible neglect. support company. The first topic was deleted me demanding the show due to lack of jurisdiction.

I don't think they they will help me ...

Do these updates necessary?

Because I was thinking not to update anything I do not know ... So as not to rock with no problems ...

Only I constantly update lan and realtak and nivida

And also intel because it's important ...

And I have another query

I always do I download the latest versions of the update I have merged ... realtak

I think there are two types of update ...

High Definition Audio Codecs
AC'97 Audio Codecs

I download High Definition Audio Codecs ... Am I on the right track?

Last edited:
Hi, yes the Hi definition versions are correct and you can always find the latest versions via our Update section: Link Removed due to 404 Error

Update the latest sound and graphic drivers by all means but as for the rest, unless your having issues, I'd stick to using the drivers found via your motherboard website.

Hi, yes the Hi definition versions are correct and you can always find the latest versions via our Update section: Link Removed due to 404 Error

Update the latest sound and graphic drivers by all means but as for the rest, unless your having issues, I'd stick to using the drivers found via your motherboard website.

I just want this definition Intel chipset driver ...

It is very important for device ...

Rest when you come problems ...

When you search the site this page atani

Chipset Support — Hardware support

And I don't know where I bring!!

Apparently there are no new updates for the X58 chipset according to the intel site. So I'd either use the drivers found on your motherboard website or try these which I found via google: X58

Apparently there are no new updates for the X58 chipset according to the intel site. So I'd either use the drivers found on your motherboard website or try these which I found via google: X58

I've downloaded the Driver from this site

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Issue No.
Windows 2000/200x Server/XP/Vista/7/8 32/64bits
9.3.0.1021 WHQL
20/07/12

Is there a problem?

Last edited:
As long as your happy you have the correct driver and no other issues are apparent then I'd say you were good to go.. :)

Back