Richard Branson Loses Bet, Will Have to Dress in Drag

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
richard-branson-bp-bet.jpg This is what the filthy rich do for sport, I guess. Billionaire Richard Branson (described on Wikipedia as a "British industrialist" but best known for his Virgin Group of, well, everything) recently lost a bet to good buddy Tony Fernandes, the man behind the no-frills airline AirAsia.

Branson and Fernandes also own Formula One teams and before the season they placed a friendly wager that the loser would have to dress as a stewardess on the other's airline.

More details via Link Removed due to 404 Error:
Lotus F1 boss Tony Fernandes said Monday he will auction off seats on an AirAsia flight where Virgin boss Richard Branson will dress up as a flight attendant after losing a cross-dressing bet. ...

Although both teams completed the season with zero points on Sunday, Lotus were placed ahead of Branson's Virgin Racing in the rankings by virtue of their better race finishing positions.

"We have had this great bet running all season and now it's time for Richard to start preparing himself for some hard work and the likely pain of a pair of high heels," Fernandes said in a statement.​
There is some good news for Branson. No matter what he's wearing, he's worth $4 billion, roughly 12 times that of Fernandes (and approximately four billion times more than me).

Richard Branson Loses Bet, Will Have to Dress in Drag -- Back Porch FanHouse

Wonder if that is what they mean by a cross dresser . I would be a little upset myself ?

Back