Windows 7 RUMOR: 7032 could be released to Technet & Connect

And if this happens then I bet it will be widely available via torrent sites soon there after... ;) As per usual.. Does anybody know if the rumours about Build 7032 bieng the RC are true at all? I only heard this rumour once so it could have been grade A bullsh!t but I'm just curious..

Last edited:
I hope it is true. Having it available on MSDN and TechNet would be very nice. I just wish it wouldn't take MS so long after they compile it to make it available.

I hope it is true. Having it available on MSDN and TechNet would be very nice. I just wish it wouldn't take MS so long after they compile it to make it available.

Agreed. Have you had a chance to use build 7022 yet?? It is much better than Build 7000 in many ways.. ;) I'd recommend giving it a try if you are able to (and haven't already of course.. ;) ) while waiting for 7032 to be released.. if it indeed is..

Agreed. Have you had a chance to use build 7022 yet?? It is much better than Build 7000 in many ways.. ;) I'd recommend giving it a try if you are able to (and haven't already of course.. ;) ) while waiting for 7032 to be released.. if it indeed is..

I have 7022 on my laptop, and I like it a lot. I'm still waiting for an x64 build to upgrade my desktop though...don't want those 8GBs to go to waste. :razz:

Oops! Just yesterday I installed the 7022 build jeje

Anyway I hope that the build 7032 be released soon :p

I can't remember the site, but it stated the only changes were added wallpaper and themes.

Really not worth the time to download it, for such few features.

I can't remember the site, but it stated the only changes were added wallpaper and themes.

Unless it's the x64 version. That's the only reason I haven't installed 7022 on here.

It's supposed to be the first build to incorporate the "One disk, all install" option, containing 10 different flavors of the OS on one disk. (Including both 32 and 64 bit flavors). Also, it has some major compatibility issues and some cosmetic glitches resolved. Definitely worth the download, or would be if this rumor is true, which I'm fairly sure it's not. My 'Magic 8-Ball' says No.

"One disk, all install" option, containing 10 different flavors of the OS on one disk. (Including both 32 and 64 bit flavors)

Considering the size of the original single preview at 2.43 GB, would that mean you'll need 6 Blue-ray discs:D

Considering the size of the original single preview at 2.43 GB, would that mean you'll need 6 Blue-ray discs:D

Not likely.
Actually, all they do is put tags in where the features are, and each key triggers tags depending on version. So they start with a Windows 7 Ultimate version and throw tags in, a starter key will trigger all tags, removing all "high end" features, and Ultimate will trigger none. It's a simple process really.

Gotcha,

I actually hosed my Windows 7 machine by a registry hack to enable Aero. The one where you use net stop uxsms, then net start uxsms. It worked fine on the original beta preview, but does not work on the newer build. I took down my post because I didn't want to be responsible for hosing someone else's computer.

I tried everything possible in the recovery options, but since it was a new install, I couldn't even choose a restore point.

So I put in a promo Vista disc from Microsoft, and was presented with a screen that allowed you to pick one of the 5 versions available.

It's supposed to be the first build to incorporate the "One disk, all install" option, containing 10 different flavors of the OS on one disk. (Including both 32 and 64 bit flavors). Also, it has some major compatibility issues and some cosmetic glitches resolved. Definitely worth the download, or would be if this rumor is true, which I'm fairly sure it's not. My 'Magic 8-Ball' says No.
It is, of course, only a build and as such not really worth space, bug hunting.
All the builds, to date, have all the versions in the one package. For testing purposes, Microsoft only found it necessary to reveay Ultimate.
If you remove EI.cfg, from the iso, before burning, you will find you are offered all the options.

It is, of course, only a build and as such not really worth space, bug hunting.
All the builds, to date, have all the versions in the one package. For testing purposes, Microsoft only found it necessary to reveay Ultimate.
If you remove EI.cfg, from the iso, before burning, you will find you are offered all the options.

I thought that was only for whatever Bit-version it was? Like the 32-Bit version only carries 32-Bit OS options. The final disk is supposed to have all, in both flavors.

Back
Top Bottom