Windows 11 Running the Netflix app in Windows 11 - U7361-1254-80072EE2 error

King Mustard

Honorable Member
When I try to play a video, I get a U7361-1254-80072EE2 error.

My computer is fully up-to-date, as is the app, and I have restarted the system.

Do I just need to wait for an app update so the DRM (presumably that is the real issue) works again with Windows 11?

EDIT: Uninstalling the app and reinstalling it fixed it 👍🏻

Last edited:
As soon as I googled your fault, I got this - might help? I don't like that reference to a Windows update, though. Maybe Netflix needs some extra help if using Windows 11.
Have you tried anything else in Netflix? Maybe the Windows 11 security is at the back of the problem.

As soon as I googled your fault, I got this - might help? I don't like that reference to a Windows update, though. Maybe Netflix needs some extra help if using Windows 11.
Have you tried anything else in Netflix? Maybe the Windows 11 security is at the back of the problem.
I linked to that page in my original post.

My computer was fully up-to-date, as was the app, and I had restarted the system.

Uninstalling the app and reinstalling it fixed it 👍🏻

Hi! I am glad that you have corrected this problem. I had a similar situation, but the problem was with my TV provider. I had to work hard to figure out what the problem was. Then I had to look for a reliable TV provider, and I decided to try www.rooomba.tv. So far, I like their services, and I can recommend them to you if you need them. Sometimes such stations, as you can see, the problem is not in the video playback application but in the fact that other applications block them.

Back
Top Bottom