Windows 7 September 14th Black Mesa day!

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Often copied but never equalled the original Half Life was huge. It blew the industry away and showed many how it should really be done. Well that was way back in 98' and for several years now fans of the series have been waiting for a remake of the original. Fans loved the game so much they have remade it anew and after years of impatiently waiting the time for release is almost here. Oh and it's totally free :):

The first release of Black Mesa will take place on 14th September 2012. This is a total conversion of Half Life 2 based upon ye olde 1998 classic Half Life brought up to date with an improved version of Valve’s Source Engine. The Black Mesa mod project started in 2004 following fan disappointment with the official Half Life: Source (2004) - it didn’t improve the eye candy to the full potential of the Source engine. Black Mesa will have improved graphics, more realistic physics and environmental effects, also some storylines will be tweaked and maps enlarged

Reference:
Half Life remake

They're waiting for you Gordon:

Black Mesa: A Half-Life 2 modification

It's here, it's free and ready for you to download and revisit Black Mesa:

Check out the home page and get your copy:
Link Removed - Invalid URL

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried the half game demo that came out a few months ago and it was great. I was really impressed with everything. They made a few changes here and there, but nothing major and for the most part, logical. Let's hope they can keep that release date though.

Silly me, I didn't see the post was from last year. I though the September date was for the complete game.

Back
Top Bottom