Windows 7 Sin of a Solar Empire

Don

Works.

I did an upgrade-install on a Toshiba Satallite notebook.

Sins of a Solar Empire and World of Warcraft are both working.

Sweet!
Now if only I can get the DVD to install it.

Anyone know how I can a digital locker game?
I know they are phasing that out but I would still like to play SuperPower 2....

Memory Leak?

I seem to be getting a memory leak in sins of a solar empire whenever I run it with Windows 7. The leak doesn't occur with XP though or at least not as severe. The game will open and then there's a memory dump error and I have to axe it in the task manager and my memory usage is above 80% when the game closes.

Anyone else getting a similar problem and do you know a solution?

I seem to be getting a memory leak in sins of a solar empire whenever I run it with Windows 7. The leak doesn't occur with XP though or at least not as severe. The game will open and then there's a memory dump error and I have to axe it in the task manager and my memory usage is above 80% when the game closes.

Anyone else getting a similar problem and do you know a solution?

well, my problem is that when i execute it an error message sais that it 'has stopped working'

any solution?

Pd: I'm referiong to the expansion, not te firts

Last edited:
Core2Duo 3.0 Ghz, 4GB RAM, Nvidia 8800GTx2 (SLI) 512Mb each.

I just got Sins of a Solar Empire & it seems to crash my system after like 15 min of play... I havn't check on XP yet, but I plan to this weekend when I have time. But it's kind of annoying that it's been crashing my system from playing. My other games don't have any issue whats so ever, I mostly play WoW and I can stay logged into WoW for hours /w no problems what so ever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom