Windows 7 Site Access and Search Problem

Joe S

Excellent Member
Is all of the recent down time part of an intentional upgrade? I've noticed the last week or so access is pretty unpredictable. I also know a lot of sites had problems with java exploits about a week and a half ago and were forced to upgrade unexpectedly. This morning I noticed that search is throwing an error.
Joe

Solution
The recent downtime is due to an unpredictable server.. ;) Mike has been trying to find a solution that will remain permanent and solve the problem once and for all.. :) It is frustrating but please bare with him as he tries to fix it.. :)
The recent downtime is due to an unpredictable server.. ;) Mike has been trying to find a solution that will remain permanent and solve the problem once and for all.. :) It is frustrating but please bare with him as he tries to fix it.. :)

Solution
I tried to log in the other day and it was down again. Ohwell. Also noticed that the search within the site doesnt work just now, gave me a data base error. Managed to find what I was after with the old site:windows7forums.com command with google.

Back