Site Problems ?

JMH, i just would like to point out that my connection is not the fastest in the world and more like one of the slowest, the website does load quick for myself,
Mike and the team do spend a lot of time trying to enhance the experience for members that have issues and ensure they get the answers they need, if you finding the website slow then i would create a thread and we can have a look at your pc setup to alter the settings if required.

Kindest Regards

Testing will begin to disable most non-essential features. This will give us an idea if any product we are using may be slowing down the site.

JMH, i just would like to point out that my connection is not the fastest in the world and more like one of the slowest, the website does load quick for myself,
Mike and the team do spend a lot of time trying to enhance the experience for members that have issues and ensure they get the answers they need, if you finding the website slow then i would create a thread and we can have a look at your pc setup to alter the settings if required.

Kindest Regards

Thank you for your response & offer.{declined}
Mike's comments also noted.

I watch with interest to see if things improve.

It must seem like we are always moaning ... but I for one do appreciate the time and effort you spend on the Forum Mike.

make that 2 at least
some people take the site probly for granted, however the site does have massive amounts of time spent behind the scenes im sure and the effort is huge,

Thanks to all members who keep the site up and running

It must seem like we are always moaning ... but I for one do appreciate the time and effort you spend on the Forum Mike.

make that 2 at least
some people take the site probly for granted, however the site does have massive amounts of time spent behind the scenes im sure and the effort is huge,

Thanks to all members who keep the site up and running

adamsappleone-albums-emoticons-picture15062t-ditto.gif
adamsappleone-albums-emoticons-picture15062t-ditto.gif

Seems my issues have been resolved, thanks Mike for your time and effort.
If anything else occurs, I will post back here, but so far everything is fine.
Does seem kind of strange that each of us has/had a different issue.

Don

Page loading has improved significantly.
Whatever was done by the Admin appears to have worked well.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom