Windows 10 [solved] No Network / 2 Subnetmask

Peter18

Ein freundliches Hallo an alle,

Win10 spielt plötzlich verrückt! Ich habe einige Tage mit Win XP gearbeitet. Dann habe ich Win10 gestartet und keinen Zugriff mehr auf das Netzwerk.

Weder der Sambaserver noch andere Rechner sind im Netzwerk sichtbar. Ping geht aber sowohl auf den Server als auch auf den Router. Beim Durchsehen der Konfiguration habe ich nichts ungewöhnliches gesehen, vielleicht habe ich auch gesehen was da stehen sollte.

Es war alles auf Arbeitsgruppe eingerichtet. Das Netz ist privat class A. Die Konfiguration der Netzwerkkarte ist (wegen Serverwechsel) auf eine Feste Ip konfiguriert. Beim Prüfen bemerkte ich, dass 2 IPv4 Subnetmask angegeben waren:

Netzwerk.jpg

Vor dem letzten Start hatte ich Zugriff auf das Nertwerk. Die Konfiguration habe ich seitdem nicht geändert!

Meine Fragen:
Was kann die Ursache sein?
Wo kommt die 2. Subnetmask (255.255.0.0) her? Ist sie der Grund für das Problem?
Wo muß ich dran drehen, um wieder zugriff zu erhalten?

Freundliche Grüße von der wolkigen Nordsee

Peter

Last edited:
That's probably just the APIPA address info. You can try running the network troubleshooter to resolve your issue. From a Powershell prompt run the following
Get-TroubleshootingPack -Path C:\Windows\diagnostics\system\Networking | Invoke-TroubleshootingPack

A friendly hello to anybody, hello Neemobeer

sorry I did not use english!

Win 10 got crasy! When I used it the last time it worked well, but now I can not see any comuter in my network! In the mean while I worked with XP.

I can not see the Samba server, the rooter or the workgrops. Ping to server and router is stil working. When I looked through the configuration I did not see anythin unusual, may bee I saw what I wanted to see.

Win10 is configured for a workgrop, the network is private class A. IP-adress is fix (because I changed the server. I found a second subnetmask (255.255.0.0), but I have no idea where it does come from.
Netzwerk.jpg

I did not change the configuration since I used it the last time.
My questions:
  • What is the reason for the second subnetmask? (Update?)
  • What can I do to solve the Prloblem?
Neemobeer thank you for your answer. I'll try it tomorro and report.

Greetings from the north sea

Peter

Hello to anybody

it seems to be an update problem! When I started win10 today to check the network as Neemobeer told, I saw the comuters of the network and an update information. Now it works quite well except some configurations changed by the update.

Greetings from the north sea

Peter

Back
Top Bottom