Specifically tailored news feeds?

anotherwindowsuser

Hi,

Are there any news channels you know of or apps that can be set to alert you for a specific* topic appearing in the article with certain key words or phrases? So for example I am really into volcanos, I would like to get an alert whenever there is a new article containing the words volcano, lava, eruption, plate tectonics... Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Are there any news channels you know of or apps that can be set to alert you for a specific* topic appearing in the article with certain key words or phrases? So for example I am really into volcanos, I would like to get an alert whenever there is a new article containing the words volcano, lava, eruption, plate tectonics... Thanks in advance.
Hi, there is a new app is available for news the app is smartnews app. In smartnews you can read the news anywhere and everywhere. In smartnews you can read the local news, national news, and also read international news. The application has an agreeable and instinctive interface. At the top are different channels you can swipe through and peruse. ... Through the application, you can get booked news report warnings during the day so you never pass up a significant story. For more information click here.

Back