Windows 7 speech recognition dictionary

LMP

In Windows 7 speech recognition dictionary if I just keep hitting record and saying the word over and over does that improve recognition of that word?

there are some speech recognition paragraphs you can read within the software itself to improve the accuracy of how u pronounce words and how this picks them up. Id say do this if you want to improve all the words. Its pretty pointless saying one word over and over as you might as well improve the whole range .

there are some speech recognition paragraphs you can read within the software itself to improve the accuracy of how u pronounce words and how this picks them up. Id say do this if you want to improve all the words. Its pretty pointless saying one word over and over as you might as well improve the whole range .

I have a driving sim called iRacing and I am trying to set up some voice command software called VoiceAttack. The commands are one or two words and what I hope I can do is make those words especially recognizable and reliable.

Back