Windows 7 Start Menu & Right Click Menu Disappearing??

pointpolo

Hi,
I am new to the site, and I must say there is some very useful information!

I was however unsuccessful in finding a solution to my problem, so I was wondering if anyone could help me??

My problem is basically when I select start, all programs then click say "Microsoft Office" which will then display the different office programs I have...and I right click on one of those, both the start menu and the right click menu disappears! :eek:

Has anyone had a similar problem, and know how I should fix it??

Any help would be great, thanks!!:razz:

Right click Task Bar, Properties, Start Menu Tab, Customize Button , then click on this button
( use default settings) at button of the windows the it will be fixed for sure

Hi,
I am new to the site, and I must say there is some very useful information!

I was however unsuccessful in finding a solution to my problem, so I was wondering if anyone could help me??

My problem is basically when I select start, all programs then click say "Microsoft Office" which will then display the different office programs I have...and I right click on one of those, both the start menu and the right click menu disappears! :eek:

Has anyone had a similar problem, and know how I should fix it??

Any help would be great, thanks!!:razz:

I have the same problem and I haven't (really) found a solution to the problem....however the icons on the start menu is generally located in either one of the following folders:
  • C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs
  • C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs
  • C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs
By going to these folders using Windows Explorer (WinKey + E) you can there access and (hopefully) right-click the different menuitems.

Back